Hotspots Made Simple
Sharing internet to guests and customers has always been a challenge. Users, rightfully so, are always on the lookout to improve their overall internet experience while travelling. This often makes the provider either pay exorbitant prices for more internet bandwidth or they end up buying expensive WiFi access points in order to increase the coverage. But, these are usually the most trivial parts of the user experience problem.
The internet of yesterday was mostly spam, the internet of today is mostly ads. Ads make up on an average almost 70% of most webpages today. Add to it the threat of data trackers, strong redirectors, malware etc. Can you imagine your internet costs reduced by 70% along with cleaner webpages and faster load times? Moreover, you will never need to be worried about your customers downloading malicious content on your network. Ultimately this leads to much better user experience at a fraction of the cost.
Why a cloud-based Hotspot controller?
Here are a few reasons why you should be using a cloud-based hotspot service:
- Complete control of which devices use your internet.
- How much is used? Restricted by time, bandwidth and data.
- Generate temporary vouchers and permanent users.
- WiFi Access points provide almost 200% more coverage without WEP/WPA/WPA2 encryption enabled.
- Manage your network from anywhere in the world.
- Advertise your business on the user landing page.
- No expensive on-site hardware or software licensing costs.
- Eliminating the on-site server saves a lot of power.
Minimal guest complaints, fault-free functioning and detailed reporting. We have been using this service for years without any issues and have been very pleased.
GM - Golden Palms, Colva.
Other than managing guest internet, we also use the login page to display images of our hotel. We are a hotel in the heart of the city, this advertising helps us immensely.
GM - Saffron Hotels. Mangalore
Our guests are very pleased with the Wi-Fi at both our locations. Despite our daily volume, we rarely have issues. If and when we do, the support provided is superb!
Owner - Sher e Punjab, Hotel Aroma. Panjim